Unemployment Benefits Eligibility Requirements in Texas
April 13, 2020
In recent weeks, the Texas Workforce Commission and other unemployment offices across the country have been flooded with new applications for unemployment benefits. A staggering number of Americans have been laid off due to the coronavirus and the efforts to stop its spread.
If you were recently laid off by no fault of your own, you may have questions about unemployment benefits. You may be wondering whether you are eligible for unemployment benefits.
- How to Determine Your “Base Period Wages”
- Qualifying Job-Separation Requirement
- Work-Registration Requirement
- Citizenship/Work-Authorization Requirement
- Ability Requirement
- Availability Requirement
- Ongoing Job-Search Requirement
- Reemployment Activities Requirement
- Contact Requirements
Click here for additional information about unemployment benefits in the State of Texas.