Personal injury lawyer Nick Wagoner helps injured plaintiffs with their personal injury claims across Texas. He represents clients who have been injured in car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, workplace accidents, and other types of accidents.
As the founding attorney of Wagoner Law Firm, Nick is dedicated to pursuing justice for those who have suffered harm by no fault of their own.
After law school, Nick practiced law at a boutique firm in Houston where he gained considerable experience defending large employers in state and federal courts across Texas. As a former defense attorney, Nick is familiar with the wide range of tactics that defendants use to gain the upper hand in litigation.
As someone who represents individual plaintiffs now, Nick uses his knowledge of these tactics to help level the playing field for his clients.
In 2008, Nick graduated from Baylor University with degrees in finance and entrepreneurship.
In 2011, Nick graduated cum laude from the South Texas College of Law in Houston, where he served as Managing Editor of the South Texas Law Review.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2015–Present
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association, 2019–2021
- Member, Houston Trial Lawyers Association, 2015–Present
- Graduate, Houston Young Lawyers Association Leadership Academy, 2012–2013
- Member, Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court, 2011–2014